Friday 14 December 2012

New Pattern Underway

I was really pleased with the way my hammer turned out, and have the itch to create something new.  I'm really crappy at drawing but I have a grid book that I use for sketching out new ideas.  The graph paper helps get me get dimensions right and I can get an idea of when to start increasing and decreasing.

I drew out a few shapes but wasn't happy with any of them.  I was having a whinge about this to my partner as we were sitting on the lounge while I played Metal Gear Solid and he starts randomly pointing out things around our house that could be turned in amigurumi and lo, the new pattern idea was hatched.  A rhinoceros!

I'm very excited! For once I managed to sketch the shapes easily and the notes and ideas just started flowing.  SQUEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.