Monday 28 January 2013

Life's good...

It's a public holiday here in Oz today and is pissing down rain so no-one is going anywhere.  We were supposed to be going water-skiing but the idea of learning while getting belted in the face with raindrops does not rate high on my list of fun things to do.  

We recently moved to the Upper Hunter Valley in NSW and have been in drought.  We are on tank water here so every raindrop counts.  Our 20,000L tank has overflowed.  I am ecstatic!  I am going to have a bath this evening in celebration.  I'm going to get a bottle of wine and the book my Grandma gave me for Christmas and veg out in the bath.

All this water from the sky is just magic.  I've been sitting here this morning, enjoying my coffee, listening to the rain on our roof and watching the puddles get bigger.  What I should be doing is typing up the patterns I've been working on and finishing up the pieces I want to put in my Etsy store.  

I hope life is good for you guys too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.