Tuesday 26 February 2013

Miss & Master Quick Chick

I sat down last night to make a quick ami, without really having any idea of what I wanted to make.  Great designer I am!  Anyway, some yellow yarn and a pair of safety eyes later..........I was stuck.



I put the call out on Instagram and Tumblr for suggestions, got a several responses and Quick Chick was born.  I am going to make all of the suggestions that got thrown in, they're great!

After a few failed attempts at the beak, wings and feet; here is how she turned out.



She works up quickly and the little bow is just glued on.  I reckon she could be made in an evening in front of the chattering cyclops.

ETA: I couldn't help myself and made a little Master to go with Miss.  Isn't he dapper?




If you would like to make your own Miss & Master Quick Chick, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.